Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Live Great Run 2013 was Great too


Congratulations to Great Eastern.
Last year was the first time it was organised, and it was great. I blogged about 2012 HERE

They've done it again this year. Equally great if not better, with a slightly more challenging route, in my opinion. Hint : Bukit Tunku!



Don't think so? Let's see..this was from last year's run, Thanks to my Runkeeper.

2012

And, this is the recent run.

2013

Aik..how come total climb is less at 294 this year?! I did feel there were more hills this year..especially along Bukit Tunku.  Care to explain, anyone?

Nah..it's over and done with.  Doesn't really matter.  More importantly, it was an enjoyable run and we completed it with satisfaction.  And look..I had a faster average pace this year at 7.49 per km :P




Medal wise..looks the same as last year's. Old stocks?

The running tee's better this year though.  

Here are some pics I managed to snap along the way...girls in red/white, guys in dark blue/white.




Ah yes, I remembered to take a pic of the barricades this year!  Three in a row..last year was only one, I think.




Right..I'm done for September.  Next run will be in Oct 20th - Adidas KOTR, Hope my back's better by then.

There are two more runs in November, 2XU Compression Run Nov 3rd and Maybank Wild Tiger Run a week after.  And, that's all for 2013 :)


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that you are going for run after run after run. How many runs you participated in this year? Must be quite a tidy sum to spend on all these runs

    ReplyDelete