Friday, August 29, 2008

Big Deal..

I know..I know..I kept saying that I have nothing against him..but..this kind of news really irk me..

NST reports..As ironic as this may sound, Chong Wei has dethroned Lin Dan, who denied him Olympic gold, as the World No 1. It was a position the China star had held since Sept 28, 2006 but he drops to second in the latest ranking, released on Aug 21, due to his limited appearances on the international circuit this year...

It also says...The progress of Chong Wei will also be rewarded handsomely by the BA of Malaysia (BAM) as players ranked in the top two receive a quarterly incentive of RM45,000. Chong Wei, going by his current form, is likely to maintain his position in the top two bracket until the end of the year and earn RM180,000 on ranking bonuses alone this year.

*Sulking*..so rich liao..no need to play la.
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment