Friday, August 29, 2008

Is this ME?

TAURUS - The Tramp

Aggressive - NOPE! I VERY GENTLE WAN
Loves being in long relationships - TAK ADA PUN!
Likes to give a good fight - AS TIMID AS A RAT!
Fight for what they want - NAH...
Independent but needs love and attention - I GUESS SO..
Extremely outgoing - TO A CERTAIN EXTENT..NOT EXTREME THOUGH
Loves to help people in times of need - I'D LIKE TO THINK SO
Good kisser - HAVE TO ASK MY FUTURE PARTNER
Good personality - I GUESS SO..
Stubborn - DEFINITELY!
A caring person - I BELIEVE SO..

They can be self centered and if they want something they will do anything to get it-DEFINITELY!

They love to sleep and can be lazy - NOT ANYMORE..
One of a kind - ERMM..WHAT SAY YOU?
Not one to mess with - NO LAR..
Are the most attractive people on earth - GEE...YOU THINK SO?
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: