Thursday, August 14, 2008

I still think I have Dyslexia

I think my 'condition' is getting worse.. if it carries on I will lose my job la. Here is a simple test I obtain from the internet (http://www.dyslexia-test.co.uk/adults.html).

It says this...If you answer 'Yes' to five or more of these questions, then you may be dyslexic..

When writing checks/cheques, do you frequently find yourself making mistakes? YES

When using the telephone, do you tend to get the numbers mixed up when you dial?
Is your spelling poor? YES

Do you mix up dates and times and miss appointments? NOT YET
Do you find forms difficult and confusing? YES

Do you find it difficult to take messages on the telephone and pass them on correctly? YES
Do you mix up bus numbers like 95 and 59? NOT YET

Do you find it difficult to say the months of the year forward in a fluent manner? NOT YET

Did you find it hard to learn your multiplication tables at school? NOT THAT I KNOW OF

Do you take longer than you should to read a page of a book? YES

Do you find difficulty in telling left from right? NOT YET

When you have to say a long word, do you sometimes find it difficult to get all the sounds in the right order? I THINK SO, DO I?

FIVE YESES...I AM DOOMED!
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment