Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Drawings


Yea.. I haven't been updating, I know.
Been busy, sort of..and couldn't settle down to think of a good topic to talk about.

So..I thought these could be a good filler post :P

Yes..we are still playing Drawsome...although most tiems it's more of a guessing game.


It's less addictive now..but we are still at it..at a lower pace...well, I still learn 'a lot' from the game you know...


Let me tell you a secret - I've never watched a single movie of Lord of the Rings.  So... how the heck do I know how to guess this??  I didn't even know this was suppose to be some wizard from LOTR.  It's GANDALF..so I was told ..



And then..there was this.  Wth..I thought.  And so I learnt about CYCLOPS .  *rolling eyes*


And ...today.. LOL... I got reminded about DUMBO !!



At the back of my mind..i knew it's some "BO" character from somewhere... haha.... it must have been buried deep down in my childhood memory. Very deep down.




Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment