Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Go Sport ID


It's here!




In case you missed the previous entry, go HERE



So..some of you are probably saying, what's so special about it? It's just a wrist band with some writings on it.  Read more about Go Sport ID - HERE
Sorry - had to blank out some personal info for privacy reasons
I'm not sure about other brands.



This was ordered online all the way from US, no shipping charges.

Recap from previous entry, it isn't something that I really need but since I've a USD10 gift card from Earndit points, why not!  It's cool to have :P



And more importantly, it can come in useful during emergencies for runners...even old folks or kids with medical conditions.  Just like those medic alert bracelet.


I'm not sure if there are any in Malaysia.  If there's none..I wonder why.


In fact, I think potential organ donors should be given something like this.  Even though we may not wear it all the time..but it's a good souvenir don't you think?





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment