Saturday, August 25, 2012

Beautiful Mess



This will probably mark the end of McD, Burger King, Ramly Burger, etc for me.

myBurgerLab only officially opened in July and with no advertising I believe, words spread around, not to mention bloggers buzz, facebook / foursquare check ins...hundreds probably thousands thronged the tiny but cosy outlet daily from 5-11pm.  No wonder blogs had become one of the leading advertising vehicle in this era.

BUT.

You've gotta have a genuinely good product, otherwise we will not keep coming back.

I believe myBurgerLab is on the way to huge succes that is if the quality and everything maintains.


Let me present to you ..the Beautiful Mess - one of the best burger I've ever had in life.




There are many other blog entries on myBurgerLab. Hence, I won't write much.

Go HERE to read more and salivate over all their Burgers.


Oh, by the way, be prepared to wait at least 45 mins for your food.
Patience.....

If you're too hungry, walk down the road have a plate of wan ton mee, its' good too. One of the best in town.  Yes..I ate a plate of wan ton mee before having my Burger.

Burp.



Best Blog Tips

1 comment: