Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Blipfoto - Save Your Life


I signed up for Blipfoto quite some time back but have not been using it as much as I wanted to.  Too many apps and gadgets, one tends to get distracted very easily.

Unlike Instagram, I find Blipfoto to be more photography specific.  Most of the photo posts are of better quality and purpose or meaning.

"Save Your Life - it's catchy tag line says. Blipfoto encourages users to blip (snap) 'that moment' of the day that you'd like to remember or share.  Only one blip a day ..so one's gotta find "that moment' of the day that is worth sharing.

So, in a way, it's different from intagram or facebook where most will post their lunch, shoe, etc.


Trust me ..not that easy to have 'that one moment' every single day..as most of us live a somewhat mundane  life day to day.


I used to post a lot on the pets. Then they died and / or went missing :(
May be that's why I stopped posting..since then.

Check out my blips by clicking the below:
(Note, use right / left arrow button to scroll to other pics)




I'm trying to revive it.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: