Friday, August 02, 2013

Run Runs 2013


It's August!
Did it feel like I've slowed down on running activities?  Take a click on the "running" label on the right hand column, I've only blogged on two running stint this year.  Nope I didn't forget to blog about any.  That was about it.

Started with a bang in April with a Half Marathon at the first Women's Marathon in M'sia.  Woo hoo...!  Then it was all quiet..till the recent Salomon S-lab Jamboree Trail Run which was more like a nature walk for me.

Didn't run much on my own too. Sigh..

But the craze will start soon.  We registered for three runs in September, back to back!


7 Sep - 5km Men's Health & Shape Night Run at Putrajaya
8 Sep - 10km Sokka Gakkai M'sia's Run for Peace at Dataran PJ
15 Sep - 12km Great Eastern's Live Great at Menara Martrade

Followed by:
20 Oct - 10km Adidas King of the Road at NPE Sunway
3 Nov - 15 km 2XU Compression Run at Padang Merbok
10 Nov - 10km Wild Tiger Run at Dataran Merdeka by Malaysian Conservation Alliance for Tigers (MYCAT)

That's 62 km in total.
Total registration cost is close to RM300!
Lol.

I think I'll go for a jog this evening!





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. I know why you are not too keen to travel..........you save the $$$$ for RUNS :)

    ReplyDelete