Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Life must go on


My uncle had his good leg amputated recently.  His other half of body had been paralysed due to a stroke and now this.  With only one good arm, half a good leg and an extremely weak body and mindset, life will be extremely difficult for him.  A simple task like sitting up from a lying position seems impossible for him now.


I, on the other hand, had been given yet another chance to lead a normal life with a strong healthy body and all four limbs intact and functioning.

I have no reason not to move on.

Sad? Yes..I do feel sad when ever I think about the car, my dear loyal companion.  I do keep wondering why and how it happened.

But that doesn't mean I can't move on.


Time is precious. Life is precious.  I cannot waste it.

I have to Thank everyone who had been concerned and had helped me out in any ways throughout.

Hello world, I'm back in action :D






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment