Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i m stil around

jus when i m at a more peace of mind to work..I feel like blogging pulak. Thanks for all the words of encouragement. I m getting on alright..nothg much I can do now but prepare myself mentally for the worse and of course rejoice if everything turns out fine.

As much as I appreciate all the support and suggestions from various parties (friends and family) I was touched, amused and at times frustrated by the different reactions.

I still wonder if I did the right thing sharing the news at such an early stage. While it helps me tremendously by talking about it..at times it is quite tiring answering the same questions over and over again. APOLOGIES to the few late'reactors' which I ignored or 'barked' at....cos I was too malas to respond to the same questions after discussing about it 10 time with the early reactors.

This morning I decided to be smart by sending an email update to everyone ..so that I dun hv to repeat myself so many times. I also find it amusing (and some frustration) at the diferrent 'absorption' level - hence resulting in different reactions.

I wish I can clearly segment the different type of personalities..hence - different opinions..but's it's too complex...human behaviour ma.

Thanks again...for being around.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment: