Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Welcome To My New 'Blog Nest'

Hello. It's a brand new year, so i decided to migrate to a brand new 'nest'. Thanks to busybee n mag for leading the way. This seems like a better 'nest' to play in. Was chatting with Daydreamer talking about finding some little excitement to do. This is little excitement lo..creating something different to do. She's just telling me now..that 'sleeping' is the best activity in the world *LOL*

Well...from now on...I shall blog here. Hope I will write better stuff here.

A follow up from my last post in MYspace - I have yet to know the results. Still waiting anxiously.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are using Blogger. I hate the MSN Live Space. Pages took very long to load and there is no feeds (new technology). This is the way to go! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete