Monday, June 23, 2008

Bout my friends again..

What are friends for? I'd say that my friends are great to have because I get shocking experiences from them. firstly, as i wrote previously, my last gathering at ML's was clearly enjoyable and out of this world..starting from her pregnancy annoucement to our little fight with the drunk guard. And again..last Friday..oh..what a thing to happen!

I was meeting F and W for dinner at Kota D'sara that evening. F and I parked our car next to each other and went ahead to wait for W in a nearby eatery. We told W to park near the UOB and to call when she arrive to check on our wherabout. W's call came very soon after we settled down and F gave her brief directions to locate us. As soon as W sat down, W announced that she had a confession. Before I can digest and predict her statement..she said THIS to F:

"F, I REVERSED INTO YOUR CAR. AND IT'S PRETTY BAD"
I think it took me minutes to digest her statement. I am not sure what went on in F's mind..but I was like caught in a whirlwind. As a 'third party' the only 'sensible' thing that I could think of to say was ..."Err..Have a drink guys"
Apparently...W totally did not see F's car next to mine. And..so she wanted to park next to me ...and reversed her car right into F's car!
Well..I must give credit to F. Instead of jumping up to go inspect the damages..she sat there very coolly and only went to inspect the damages after our meals...that was like 3 hours after.
That's what freinds are for hor..no matter what....still buddies right. As W told a good samaritan who was trying trying to help after the accident "
"It's ok. I think it's my FRIEND'S car!"
Friend friend ma. No need to pay compensation?
Note: A check with 'relevant' sources revealed that the repair will cost 600 bucks approx.!
UPDATE: The repair cost has been reduced significantly to 200 bucks as F decided to check out a 2nd opinion that recommended a 2nd hand bumper instead. That's what Great Friends are for eh?
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment