Thursday, June 19, 2008

Desperate blogging

Am still 'out'....writer's block? FY suggested that I write about these:

movie reviews - i don't watch movies often. happen to take lil Danial to watch Kungfu Panda last weekend. I think it's pretty good. Very funny dude that Panda. I would like to watch the Cantonese version too but I am too stingy to pay another 10 bucks to watch in the cinema. Moreover, I always thought going to the cinema is a waste of time..imagine you spend 2 hours in the dark room..looking at the screen. can't talk. can't chat. Time can be better spend chit chatting and catching up isn't it? Or may be a walk in the park...or some work out in the gym. :) Ok ok..I admit ...I rather spend the money and time on FOOD.

thoughts on current affairs - no thoughts lately. the government's (both federal and opposition) decisions and announcements are getting to be such bore. Just get down to work guys..show us some concrete results..no flip flopping please. fuel price hike resulted in frugal spending. my mind seem to be constantly thinking about how i can do to drive more efficiently. accelerate or not accelerate? Air cond or no air cond? And..most important no Idling..it's better for the environment too.


dreams - no dreams la. only dream is to have endless in flow of financial support without working :P

cat? still alive lor. as long as i keep it faraway from Chris. it's in a cranky mood lately..gave me some nasty scratches a few days ago. and..now..i can hear Chris saying -- "throw away the cat la" It's not mine by the way..it's my dad's loyal companion.

car - same ol faithful car. high fuel consumption but it gets me to my destination wor. no plans on changing yet..unless i get a huge jump in salary. I do have aspiration to own a brand new 4wd though. My sis has been tempting to get a 2nd hand Smart car for 80K. hmm...

Mr Right - Where are you?
Best Blog Tips

5 comments:

  1. Mr Right is just a few clicks away in Facebook :) I am sure you have friends' friends in facebook who are single and "seeking relationship" .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh dun be so fussy la, you got ppl interested in you wat

    ReplyDelete
  3. this entry is quite interesting itself wat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha ... I do not think you have writer's block at all!!!

    ReplyDelete