Thursday, June 05, 2008

Think I just became a Godma

My friend MK had asked me to take over as Godma to one of her daughter. I wasn't comfortable initially because I didn't think I can fulfill the commitment. Jojo is eight now. Her 1st Godma has gone missing in action ever since she got married and had her own children. Since her brother and sister have very loving godmas ..Jojo doesn't want to be left out. So..poor mommy had been looking around to find someone to fill up this 'position' in the little girl's heart.

I agreed to have dinner with them last night..just to see if I can interact with her. Although I love children..I may not be very good at interacting with them..especially with older ones. Last night was a pretty awkward situation. At times I felt like it was a 'match making' session. MK says that Jojo knows a little bit about the purpose of the dinner.

When they went off to the loo, MK asked Jojo if she likes me...Jojo said .."yes..she is beautiful". Geee....kids are so honest hor?

Anyway...I think Jojo is lovely too. I'd love to be your godma.
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Congrats :). Wah your Goddaughter very clever ;). I am sure you will warm up to her and will be a good Godma :)

    ReplyDelete