Wednesday, August 15, 2012

We are alive alright.






As I've written many times here, life is an interesting journey.  Happiness, sadness, surprises, rewards, sickness come and go, most of the time without any warning.

Read today that Datuk Punch Gunalan had just passed away at 68 not long after being diagnosed with cancer.  How short can life be?


It has been an eventful year so far.  It's August going on to September!  How time flies.

I've been unemployed for 8 months. Phew...was quite occupied for the first half of the year with decent revenue but last two months was low.  Quite worrying actually.  Not to mention I was also busy with painful injuries and getting sick since July to be exact.  Feeling quite wrecked at the moment.  Signed up for three runs in September, the half marathon is exactly 4 weeks from now and I'm still coughing away.  Legs are not too good too.  Not even sure if I can run a quarter marathon. LOL.

Oh..I also sprained a finger in July, and it still hurts : /

What else ...bust a tyre, had frustrating electrical circuit tripping problems last few nights (thank goodness it's all solved), bought a new Asus ultrabook but now having some problems with it..Grrrr..

Enough about me....the world is not just about me.

Oh..and my dad claimed his foot injury was becase the bus ran over it :-o Couldn't be lar..since the xray didn't show any broken bones.  He's really getting quite old...getting to be less sharp, quite forgetful and weak relatively.  Sigh..


So. what else?

The olympics came and went recently.

My friend's little gal was diagnosed with leukemia in March, it has been a long painful journey but encouraging ..still got a long way to go but I think they will ace it :)


What else is coming our way I wonder?

Ups or down..let's face it strong.  Bring it on...





Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. All these make our lives more interesting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna help, how can i help? the girl with leukemia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Yoyo,

      I think they are doing alright. Will keep in mind if there's any need :)

      Delete