Wednesday, August 01, 2012

I'm cured, well, almost..


It's been a long time since I was sick for so long.  From a mild runny nose to a serious flu with major stiff neck and body aches, now I have a cough and nose "still running".

Fortunately, I managed to get hold of my regular trusted sinseh doctor yesterday, he did his magical acupuncture and the neck is 'almost' back to normal. He was recovering from a minor stroke, family and staff are trying to limit his activity but I begged to see him, that's how desperate I was!


Felt soooo much better..that I went to the gym that very night : p
(Slept too much the day before, I was all moody and blur, I really needed to sweat it out)


Hopefully the remaining virus, bacteria, whatever clears away soon.  

I got so sick of having porridge for lunch...tried it with carrot and pork, potato and pork and yesterday I took a short cut by adding potato and tomatoes from previous night's soup - it was tasteless !

Today I refused to have porridge, but there wasn't much ingredients in the fridge to begin with.

Here's something that I whipped up with some mui choy (preserved mustard greens) and pork.

I know, doesn't look good but tastes quite good wor.




Learning - mui choy needs to be cooked longer :D




Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. needs some colors...like a little black sauce need to ''mun' pretty long to get it really soft!

    ReplyDelete