Friday, June 14, 2013

BODYCOMBAT 56

How time flies, we've hit June.  Where did the last six months went to I have no idea.

The gym just launched the latest releases for the new quarter.
My favourite program, Bodycombat's is themed "Fast & Furious".

Check out the intro video here and multiply the intensity that you feel from this 1:07 minutes video by 50. 100 may be.




While the theme this time is Fast & Furious but the impression I got after doing it five times is  - it's really quite lengthy.  Warm up itself was about 8 mins.  Shortest track will be 4+ minutes.  Like I said imagine doing as per the above video for 55 mins non stop.

And there're so many moves within each track.  A very serious and effective work out for agility, strength, all in one.


I won't say much about it, actually I just wanna share this video, don;t you think it is cool?
I believe, most regular 'combaters' expected each new release to get tougher each time.  But what's amazing is...it always seemed tough and difficult at the beginning but if we don't give up, after one or two sessions..it actually gets easier!









Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment