Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Village Life - after 3 months


I started playing Village Life in February.

As with all games the main objective is to level up as you progress.
For this game, the way to level up is by keeping the villages happy, and they will play with the various games hence producing Happiness points to the Happiness Shrine.  Once the shrine is full, we go up by a level and will be rewarded with one key and some gems.

Keys and gems allow us to unlock more items for the village.  We can also opt to purchase gems using real money in USD, not sure who will want to spend real money on a game.

The problem with this game is that the progress is way too slow.  It's the way the program the game, the villagers are not easily satisfied.  The reward system of 1 key and 20 gems per level are not enough to satisfied the demands of the villagers.

After a while it became such a bore, I just couldn't be bothered,,I just give whatever resources I have regardless of whether they are happy or not.  In fact , I nearly quit, if not for my sis and her hubby who are still in the game.  And they are doing well..my b-i-l applied some kind of strategy and it seemed to work. I didn't bother to understand further.

Anyway..my perseverance brought reward today.  Or may be the programmers changed their settings :D


My villagers are suddenly very happy today and started participating in all kinds of games and entertainment that I've 'worked' hard to build for them :D 


They were dancing away...
Dirty Dancing

Playing 'nude painting'..

Naughty Painting

Even the old folks are enjoying themselves!


Even the old folks wanna do Dirty Dancing!


Now..if they go on like this, I'll have another set of problems. I don't have anyone to do the work! Cos if I assign them tasks while they're having fun..I don't get happiness points.

Haha.

Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Wah this game is so complicated. I dun like. I prefer games that dun really use much brain :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each villager can be named, allowing players to keep track of villagers with particular skill sets.Village Life Players can craft tools, farm for resources and more using their villagers, and must keep track of baby villagers, helping them grow into adults that can join the “working” population.

    ReplyDelete