Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wonderful Day


What a wonderful day.

Phoebe look-alike (re:previous post) reunited with its owner.  I'm so happy for them.

It rained! After 2.5 weeks of extremely hot weather coupled with extremely hazy last few days, it rained today.

I'm breathing relatively clean and cool air right now.  It was so nice that I wind down my car window to embrace the fresh air.

The Haze is a reminder from someone up there to appreciate Mother Nature and Nature's Wonder.      Let's remember not to take good clean air, bright sunny days and cool rain water for granted.  Let's remember to switch off our air conditioners more often and come out and embrace the good nature.

The authorities have not declare that it's over.  Readings still show the presence of haze in most areas.  I believe I'll wake up breathing haze again in the morning.

But..









Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment