Monday, June 24, 2013

Lost Dog - Cocker Spaniel - found near One Utama


I'm refraining from talking about what everyone's complaining about - THE HAZE - although I really feel like it's killing me inside out.  Let's just hope that the wind, rain, God, and or Ministers, anyone, anything will do something and blow everything away very soon.


While waiting..here's a pretty lost dog.

A good samaritan at Wheatz & Grainz rescued it from being run over by cars along the LDP near One Utama on Saturday, 22 June 2013.

It should be a Cocker Spaniel.  According to a pet groomer who is temporary caring for her now, she is in good condition, well groomed and cleaned.  Should have a responsible owner who is missing her badly now.



Picture by Wheatz & Grainz
Please help to share this out.  I do sincerely hope that we can reach the owner soon.
She reminds me of my late dog Phoebe, my heart jumped a beat when I saw the post in FB.
While I'm not really ready to take in another Cocker Spaniel after Phoebe's departure....I think I may not be able to resist taking this one in..if the owner doesn't turn up.  So..owner..wherever you are..please turn up!

Here's another picture posted today by Puppy Cottage - where she is being cared for now.



So..

1. please help to share this out
2. leave me a message if you're the owner
3. or..just get in touch with Puppy Cottage or Wheatz and Grainz both located at TTDI



Puppy Cottage
38, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, TTDI
03-7728 7299
https://www.facebook.com/puppycottage


Wheatz & Grainz
46, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, TTDI
03-7732 7981



Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment