Monday, July 29, 2013

Coffee in Love


I first blogged about this outlet - HERE in May last year.

Since then, I've been spoilt by choices. Quite a few cafes that serves equally good coffee mushroomed around town, especially within Publika or around the Solaris area.  I admit I've not been to Coffee in Love for quite some time.

Business must be tough with so much competition.

It was nice to be back :)  Check out the cups. They're handmade I believe, by the inhouse artist.
I think the volume of these cups are bigger than the regular cups at other outlets, not too sure. It does look bigger and it took me longer to finish up.  Better value for RM10?



Look...there's a surprise at the bottom of the cup 



They're currently on a buy 1 free 1 promo in conjuction with their 1st year anniversary, not sure till when though.


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment