Friday, July 12, 2013

Practice makes Perfect


When they first started in May, I joked but honestly gave my feedback as a coffee junkie.  

1. I couldn't appreciate the foam, I had to push it away, it wasn't creamy enough
2. I couldn't differentiate the latte and cappucinno, latte had too much foam

Well, I know them personally, so I had to be honest, in a nice way :)



Two months later... I honestly find it as good as one of my favourite cafe (Coffee Societe - I was just there on Wednesday).  And, it comes with my favourite biscotti - baked in-house.


Wheatz & Grainz has just been promoted into my Foursquare's Favourite Coffee Place list

Check out my earlier post on them HERE

Address:
46, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, KL
(Same block as Continental Tyre near Hong Leong Bank)
Opening Hours:
Closed on Mondays
Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment