Monday, May 24, 2010

Gadgets Thrills

Was at Digital mall today ~ "gadget scouting".

Gadget is defines as : a slang for any hardware device, typically small. Synonymous with "gizmo." by pcmag


I don't think I qualify to be a true gadget freak as there are many new cool gadgets out there that I'm not even aware of let alone own.

Smart phones for instance..it's been in high demand for years..and yet I'm still can't work out why exactly I need a smart phone when my current phone is good enough.

Apart from..being cool to have one : )



An iphone especially.  I saw a parking attendant using an iphone..how can I not have one!


I really wonder..do we own gadgets..because we need them or...it's just for the thrill of having one?

The DiGi plan is worth considering.  For only RM106, the Iphone 3GS is yours. And it come with a standard iDiGi88 call+sms+internet usage package (see details here)



The only setback is..there will be a 36 months tie-down to DiGi.  

Alternatively



It may be more practical to to get a relatively cheaper smartphone in the likes of the HTCs, hence there's a flexibility in using a preferred service provider.

Ultimately..the big question is still Do I Need a Smartphone?


It's similar to ..do I need this babe :-D


Sigh..meanwhile I will just make do with this lil new toy.



Am not telling what it is.











Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment