Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Teaser

It was a Friday morning.  Anticipated to be a busy gotta work late day. 
He asked if I can meet for movies.
While I felt it's nice to have someone to talk to after a long day..I couldn't commit simply because I had no idea how long my day was gonna be.  He said he will wait for me. Kinda sweet :)

The day went by...in the midst of rushing through work..I was planning for the weekend and thinking of some backup plan to wind down later in the night.  Gotta have something to mark the end of a laborous week and of course the beginning of yet another joyous weekend.

I totally forgot tere was someone waiting :D

Work ended at 10pm.  No one was available to play nor dine not even supper :-(

In this kind of 'situation' family comes to mind.  Ya..family..the entity that will always and forever will be available :-) Called my brother out for supper.  Something we always do when we were younger. Been some time. Very long time.

I totally forgot someone was waiting :-o

While I was making my way to my brother's place..he sms-ed.  "halo"


lol.

Oops.
Best Blog Tips

5 comments: