Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pac-Man Nostalgia

Pac-Man is celebrating it's 30th anniversary in style..with Google!

This is pretty awesome!

I discovered it an hour ago when I was about to hit the shower.  I'd usually switch my browser page to Google when I intend to leave it idle for a while.  While I was walking away, I heard some fuuny sounds ..very familiar sounds indeed.

Guess what?

Pac-Man in in the Google page :D  What's more amazing is..it's active.  We can play the game live oon the page! 

Just like old times..!





Mind you..it's the full version..you can play up to 256 levels (provided you still have the patience).  I zoomed my screen to 200% and was playing with it a while ago. 

Well, it was quite fun.  Happy to be a kid again.  Remember? We used to be so hooked with these kind of games.  Atari. Invader.  Octopus. Parachute.  Pinball.


But..to be honest.. I got bored after 5 mins   : D.  I doubt any of us will have the patiece to sit through 256 levels. Wonder if my 5 year old nephew will have the patience..haha. Kids nowadays are so exposed.  Facebook, Iphone...they have better things to do...unlike us *roll eyes*


Anyway..challenge anyone? Pac-Man will be up on Google for two days only ...who can complete the 256 levels??  











Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment