Monday, May 03, 2010

Thank You All

I was trying to recall how I celebrated my Birthday last year. Let me check the history..brb..the wonders of blogging - found an entry HERE , now I have some vague memory.

One of the ocassion was a lunch at D'italianne Kitchen before taking my friends for a spin in my brand new car. Yea...got the new car a few days before my birthday last year...what a fantastic birthday present :-P

Co-incidentally the office birthday treat this year was in D'italianne too.

I was initially a little down this year, feeling somewhat lost and depressed that so much time had gone by, I felt ..left behind. Felt better after reading an article HERE.  The article reminded me of the significance of celebrating a birthday.  One of the point made was : Celebrating a birthday acknowledges the progress you have made, the blessings you have received, and the goals you have achieved in the past twelve months

So I celebrated : )  As I commented in facebook.. I celebrated five days before and was still celebrating five days after :D

Had a finale dinner last Friday..okie..to be exact..3 days after...hehe.  PPL asked me if I want a cake.  I told her that..she shouldn't ask me..it should be a surprise ..right? 

They bought some cupcakes instead.



They are so pretty. Although it's not a whole cake..but they are so cute..I didn't have the heart to eat them.  And they did make me happy.  Thank you gals : )

Being the BD gal..I assumed I can choose first..so I chose the cutest teddy cupcake. By the way, the cupcakes are from Delectable 

Thank You all for being there for me : ) I enjoyed each and everyone of your company..regardless of whether it was five days before, during the day and or three days after.  Great having all of you around !


Poor teddy is all alone now ...



Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Well let's keep it going...........Happy B'day and wishing you many many happy b'days to come :)

    ReplyDelete