Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Air Bed

I shared an air bed with SH while we were in Penang.

Mistake #1 : It's not meant for more than one person.


Mistake #2: We couldn't locate the outer cover..so air 'may' escape s l o w l y



I couldn't sleep at all..I'm a very light sleeper plus not the type who falls asleep easily especially in a new environment.  

It was impossible for me to dose off.

And I had to refrain from tossing about cos I didn't wanna wake SH.

We had to be up by 1am (latest), women's half marathon flag off time was at 3.15pm and the car's coming to pick us up at 2am.  Imagine ..trying to sleep at 8pm..totally NUTS.


Well..everyone dosed off ..except yours truly.

After about half an hour or so...the air bed had lost half of its air :D ..I could feel my bump bump touching the floor...I decided to crawl out to pee. 

Then I saw the empty beds in the other rooms..the fun runners "quarter marathoners" were still out feasting..their flag off time is much later ..so they can stay out a little longer.  It was about 8pm..I crawled into their bed...hoping that they will only be back around midnite : P

They came back around 9ish....I was still AWAKE :s

Lisa who wasn't running offered to sleep at the living area.in a sleeping bag...just so I can sleep on the bed..TQ. 

Everyone dosed off..around 11ish...I was still t r y i n g -.-


I think I only dosed off..very lightly for about an hour or so...and it was time to get up :s

No wonder...I'm still trying to catch up on sleep till today.


The condition of the AIR bed in the morning ..


Totally Flat!


Don't ask me how SH slept through the night ...on an air-less air bed : /


y a w n..now I need to go get some sleep. Having a mild cold, cough and bad throat : ( 






Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment