Friday, November 05, 2010

Diwali Weekend Ahead

The gym reception staff asked how was my workout and I replied with a resounding GOOD.  In return she said..." yupe, it shows in your face"

Hmm...that got me thinking a bit.
I've never replied so convincingly  whenever someone asked me..how I am, how was my day, etc.  Most of the time I'd just say..."okay la" a typical Chinese-Malaysian kind of answer.

It's a public holiday eve and a long weekend eve and I was also on the way to meet some friends for dinner.  Who wouldn't be in a good mood \o/


But yeah....I had a good work out.  This week has been real good.   Weights+RPM+BC on Tuesday. BC+Run+BB on Thursday.  Fabulous work outs indeed.


Will take a break next two days.   Going out with Sis and Dad on a day trip on Deepavali Day which means I have to give the two fun open houses by Minx and Geetz a miss.    Thousand apologies...  Dad has been a darling..taking care of himself, the house and my dinner..despite his injury.  I have duties.

 Will miss the fun and the murukus though : (

On Saturday..may be wake up early to have a good breakfast with dad ...and have not decided what I will for the rest of the day. I have to put down the breakfast part as a reminder to myself..I have pea brain these days.

November December will be interesting!  Stay tuned to see why :)
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Good for you :). Have a good Deepavali weekend.

    Yeah I am so looking forward to Nov & Dec.......after all it's the holiday & festive seasons :)

    ReplyDelete