Monday, November 08, 2010

Kampung Bukit Tinggi

We strayed to Kampung Bukit Tinggi after giving up on looking for farms in Janda Baik.  This little village was a pleasant pleasant find.  I like!

Liked it so much I left a comment in foursquare.

http://foursquare.com/venue/1323925
It's located off Karak highway..just exit when you see the sign.  Easy peasy.


Police Station

It's quite tiny ..but we did loads there :D 

First..I would like to highlight the happiest find.  Yummy yummy freshly home-baked Bentong kaya puffs!

Only found this when we went back for dinner but it's such an 'important' find that I must put this up fist so that no one misses it.  They are soooooo nice. RM8 per pack ..get it from Restoran Foon Lock.



Dinner spread at Restoran Foon Lock..total cost RM100.80 inclusive of 4 packets of kaya puffs.

 Freshwater fish...very very fresh but priced about the same as KL.


 Vege..somehow I find it tastier here..


The dish that I refused to continue eating after trying some..it's Turtle -_-
Just google for Restoran Foon Lock..there are a few other blog intro about their yummy food..fresh water rpeawns with tong fun, stuffed tou foo with vermicelli, etc etc...omg...they looked so good..I wanna go back right now!

I have a thing for small towns or villages.  Somehow everything seems nicer.

Coffee was great..eventhough it was only a very small and quiet coffee shop.  It was so good that Dad took away another packet of iced coffee.

Even simple margarine and kaya toast were so nice.  Dad said it's because of the kaya.


Next up - fruits!

Passion fruit!
But I don't really like it.


But..banana I like :)





Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment