Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dethroned


This is Bentong Kaya Puff bought from Kampung Bukit Tinggi (Restoran Foon Lock) 
80 cents each. RM8 for a pack of 10.
I blogged about it (HERE) when I discovered this gem recenlty.




This was from Kampar taken in September 2009.
I was a big fan of Kampar's kaya puff, blogged about them several times (recent posts HERE and HERE)
It cost RM1 each... then


This was from the same shop in Kampar.
Fresh from yesterday's trip.
Now priced at RM1.10 each.

Do you see the difference?
I do! And it tasted different too!

I've just taken this 'item' out of my favourite food album in Facebook.
Dethroned!
It will be replaced by Bentong Kaya Puffs..*hmmph*


Never short change a foodie I tell ya....WE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE!










Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment