Saturday, November 13, 2010

*gulp*

Will be wearing this in about about 7 days from now..
It's gonna be 21 km..double the normal distance that I ran in previous races.





































I'm so not ready!  
I'm so gonna walk half of the Half Marathon.

I have almost not trained at all since the Nike run in 10th Oct.  Where has the time gone to??  
Well, I ran a bit here and there..at the gym, at the park....may be about 5km ?!
Thought I could make up for the lack of running by going to RPM classes two days in a row.  Monday this week and then Tuesday but went totally flat -.- had to leave my favourite combat class half way..for first time ever -.- -.- -.-

Sigh~
Haven't been very fit lately..wonder why~

Don't think I will train much this weekend too..planning to dedicate whole of Saturday to Dad who had been home bound since the fall.  Sunday...may be just a short one in the morning...I still prefer evening runs..somehow. sigh.

Gan has already scolded me a few times for talking her into signing up for Half instead of Quarter Marathon :P  What was I thinking?

A comment on my fb status said something in the likes of.."athletes.. don't normally think straight when it comes to sport"

I don't consider myself as a full blown athlete..so I should be thinking straight.... no?

Why did I opt for Half again?
..........reading thru I'm thinking PBIM


One of the main reason was that I didn't want to go all the way up north to run a quarter of the Bridge ...sounds sensible what....


Ok..no matter what I'm now a proud owner of this and shall earn my worth by finishing the distance within the qualifying time ... \o/

3.5 hours it is. *gulp*







Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. You still have a week to train but hv to be really train - ie run everyday!!! Good luck my fren

    ReplyDelete
  2. and have lots of fun (running, foods, company, etc)

    ReplyDelete