Friday, November 12, 2010

Keep it Simple folks..

I just got RM120 cash back from my PBB card! Genuine reward for using the card! It's that simple..and that's what we want.  I went out of the way to increase the credit limit of this card just so I can use it to sign off the cabinets and wardrobes with Kian. For that effort, I'm rewarded with cash...real cash :)


Which card do you normally reach out for when you make a purchase? and why?

I used to be very loyal to HSBC..cos it was my very 1st card.  Not anymore.....the SCB card gives a 0.5% rebate on all purchases.  Spend RM10, rebate is  5 cents.  Spend RM100, I get 50 cents..if total bill is RM1000...RM5 rebate that is.  No doubt, it's very little but when other cards do not offer anything...why not use this right?  With that thinking..I started using this card more and more.

Then it came out with the Ipod shuffle guaranteed giveaway with a minimum RM2500 spend in month.  It's not about the worth of the gift, these kind of promotions gave me a very good reason to reach out for this card instead of other cards who offer nothing


HSBC had some complicated promotions at around the same time.  But it was soooo complicated I didn't even bother to participate.  Something like, spend certain amount on certain hours of the day..etc etc.  It's so complicated..I didn't bother to understand..let alone participate.

MBB? Nothing from them..I'm so gonna discontinue this card!



So..my dear banks..keep things simple will ya.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. Wah lau, how many cards do you have? Our Government loves you leh coz you contribute so much to their coffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ai ya,..I want to cancel the two inactive ones liao...but gotta re-direct all those direct debit payment ..which is such a chore :s

    ReplyDelete