Friday, May 04, 2012

"Bersih" has a new meaning ..


BERSIH is originally a Malay word.
It simply means CLEAN.

But you won't find the real meaning that easily, thanks to Bersih 2.0 a coalition of NGOs seeking free and fair electoral system in Malaysia.



Try these experiments..

1. Google for "bersih"..I got this : 



2. I was determined to get the real meaning of the word, so I typed  "bersih mean..  " and I got this :D



3.  Being stubborn..I force-typed BERSIH MEANING and..ta daa..



I was already cracking up at this stage :D :D


Still not giving up...I searched for a translation site....


Bersih in English
Bersih, which means "clean" in Malay, is a coalition of Malaysian opposition political parties and NGOs with the stated aim of reforming the electoral process in Malaysia. Specifically, they demand the following reforms:

The use of permanent ink to ensure that voters may only vote once
A clean out of the electoral rolls to remove entries that are no longer valid such as deceased people.
The abolition of postal votes on the basis that they are easily abused.
Perhaps most importantly, Bersih demands that all candidates and political parties have equal access to print and broadcast media.




Omigosh !
BERSIH!


Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment