Friday, May 25, 2012

Charity via Earndit


I've blogged about how I linked my and Runkeeper app and Foursquare check-ins to the gym  to Earndit.

In case you missed it, or you didn't get what I was trying to say ... my Foursquare account is linked to my Earndit account, each time I check in to a gym or when I record a running activity on Runkeeper:  I earned Points.  These points can be used to redeem items, vouchers, discounts from participatin Earndit partners.


Each check in at the gym fetches 15 points.  I had about 2000 over points, no cost attached - Just Sweat :)

NOW..we can opt to donate our points for charity purposes, how brilliant is that!

Don't believe? Go HERE 

Who says all this checking in and mobile apps are of no use?

In just a few clicks..







I'm happy to annouce that I've contributed to a month of healthcare to 100 families in Guatemala - Go HERE to read about it.


500 points is worth about 33 gym visits  :P  That's around 23,000 total calories burnt assuming each BODYCOMBAT class burns about 700 calories.  The official Les Mills site (HERE) states that each class burns about 737 calories on average :)







Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment