Monday, May 28, 2012

Why Not.



Sometimes I abused the phrase "Why Not" ... 

or..to be more exact "Since I'm here, Why Not."

It's been a some time since I ate in Toast & Roast, one of my favourite lunch spot.  It has the one of the best Hakka Mee and Char Siew.

I went there alone on Saturday.

A normal person will probably just settle for the single bowl of noodles with a drink but I was thinkingt.. since I'm here..the char siew is normally good..and I don't come often nowadays, Why Not?


Hakka Mee with Minced Pork, bits of Fried Fish Skin  with additional Char Siew and White Coffee RM9.80

Then, on Sunday, I drove alllll the wayyyy to Fahrenheit 88 to check if I can get an Iphone case that I wanted (yes, I can g out of the way to get things that I really want). Unfortunately it was out of stock.

So..since I'm there.. I walked over to Lot 10 Hutong for food.

As usual, I'd go for another of my favourite, the Soong Kee Beef Noodles.

And since I was there..Why Not I have the yummy Campbell Popiah too?  It's really the best popiah I've ever eaten and I don't come here often...

Soong Kee Beef Noodles RM6.90 plus famous Campbell Popiah RM2.65


Then I had my coffee craving...and I saw Pacific Coffee at Fahrenheit 88.  I've been wanting to try their coffee and I know I can get 30% off with a PBB credit card.

So..Why Not!



Hazel Nut Latte RM8+ after 30% discount with PBB card, it's quite good by the way, no need to go to Starbucks
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Wow you really binge!!! Now time to work off the calories ;)

    ReplyDelete