Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Have Dual Personalities

My Iphone 4 had been 'naked' ever since I bought it about 1.5 years ago. It never had a bumper nor screen protector..as I've mentioned here before..it's such a handsome product..why cover it up with bumpers and fancy covers.  

Only male friends will agree to this ..ahem.

Well, I do have a pouch/ sleeve to protect it from keys and stuff in the bag or when I put it on table tops, etc.  I've dropped it a few times..thankfully with the pouch in tact..so it survived with some chipped corners :P

I'm also very particular about pouches that I use for it.  




An ex colleague who sat next to me once said that I have excessive male hormones due to my working style and some of my habits .. .


The above is quite a valid proof..

I've been using something that looks like the black one in the picture.  Cost about RM20-30+ , the cheaper it is, the shorter the life span.  I was happy when I saw this in an FB page HERE.  It looks durable, smart, more importantly it's black, hence, practical.  Can use for a long time without having to worry about it looking too dirty.

But then I saw the other cute pink one.  Awww..

That's the feminine part of me at work :D
Simply un-practical, unreasonable, impulsive.

I bought both...





Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. wahhhh....so implusive....personally i prefer the black one...practical and looks pro ma

    ReplyDelete