Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Accidental Split



So, I fell somewhat dramatically on Sunday.

I was wearing a very old Crocs, stepped on some water, was about to step up a step onto a pathway in front of a shop, and I slipped!

Imagine, one leg on the pathway and the other leg still a step down, it was an accidental split.

Like I said in FB, fortunately, I had a pretty strong core and legs, (plus I just came out from the gym), I somehow managed to stop myself from tumbling further, so..damage was quite minor.



I did feel a pull on the back of left leg..yes..the problematic one. And some soreness on the back..and yes..the problematic area too :D

But heck..I've been living with sore and aches for months..I can't tell which ache/sore is from the fall and which are pre-existing ..



All theese while, I've been wondering to self, am I doing more damage to myself being so persistent on working out..but many suggests that we should do some sports when we are young to prepare for old age i.e.so that our muscles, bones, etc are stronger when we are old.


So..this incident proves that regular exercises..does help.


:)






Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear it's nothing major. Ok la, keep working out then :)

    ReplyDelete