Sunday, January 06, 2013

The Pillow


Today, I finally threw away The Pillow.

It's the last pillow my mom made for me.  It has become very old and quite dirty. so old that big holes started appearing and the cotton wool from the inside kept falling out in chunks.  It can't be use anymore but I was reluctant to throw it away.  It has been at a little corner by the foot of my bed.


I finally threw it away today.

Well, we gotta move on someday..


Emo eh?  Partly because I'm not feeling too well at the moment..I think.  The rainy and cooling weather had suddenly changed to extremely hot, especially today.  Probably my system trying to adjust to the change.


Think I'll try to sleep it off..nitezz


Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. I truly understand how's the feeling of letting go something. I guess moving forward is the way to go.

    Get well soon. CNY is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete