Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Letterpress


Source : http://thisgame.co/newsletters/letterpress
A friend introduced Letterpress to me recently.  Initially it felt like a very basic letter game, but it became more addictive and challenging once I start to understand the game more.

It's slowly re-building my weakening vocabulary knowledge too.

It exercises seldom-connected parts of the mind, it's unpredictable, and it's intensely social 
- says thisgame.co

I find it very challenging for the brain, especially when there are multiple games going on with different type of opponents!  My opponents are so strong that sometimes I really hate playing with them! 

There should be some strategizing involved..but my pea-brain can't seem to get around it..I'm never a chess or poker kind of person, you see... 

No wonder I keep losing :'(


Found a newsletter from thisgame.co on an interview with the game designer Loren Brichter, here are some interesting facts:


  • Loren is a first time game designer!
  •  
  •  
  •  
Err..yeah..right..I actually couldn't understand half the things he talked about in the interview.  So much for being a player :s

Read more HERE











Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment