Friday, January 18, 2013

Want or Need



Once upon a time, everyone's going for the smallest / thinnest mobile phone.  Having a 3G Iphone was a hype. Then came the 4, 4s and now 5.  And then came the Samsungs...and Ipad came out with a Mini.


And then before we know it..age caught up...our eyes started to play tricks on us..suddenly small is not cute nor practical anymore, we see better on bigger fonts, bigger screens.

And..we can do so much more on bigger screens...presentations, writing, games, movies...

Soon, computers / laptops will be obsolete!

Suddenly..my Iphone screen is so small now :(

Suddenly..I want to be able to do more with my phone..

phone or tablet...

wait..I bought a lappie not too long ago...

I don't know what I want / need anymore..

What's necessary? What's nice to have?

I'm lost in the digital world...



Best Blog Tips

1 comment: