Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm back !


CNY's around the corner...about 2 weeks away.  Seems like a lot of time but it's not..there's only 1 weekend left (excluding today and tomorrow).  What is there to do?

Basically, where I left off last year hahahah.


Right, it's now 4.04pm.
Had a good work out at RPM this morning. Planned to come back to do some 'work' before doing some serious cleaning around the house.

Electrical problems solved for now.  Modems' up.  SOHO's connected.
Been at the workstation for over an hour..just don't feel like doing any work.

By the way..I didn't expect to get the modem replaced so soon.
Maxis called this morning to arrange for an appointment for the TM team to come and check it out...appoointment was fixed at 11am tomorrow and non negotiable, but I was surprised to see everything up and working when I got home just now.  So I called Maxis to cancel tomorrow's appointment, conversation went as follows:

Hi, I'm calling about my report yesterday faulty modem..bla bla bla.
(After the standard verification process)

Yes, Madam..according to records, there's a scheduled appointment for TM technician to visit your premise tomorrow at 11am.

Yes..I'm calling to tell you that they already came today and everything is up and working fine now. I've no idea why and who came, but I'm happy that everything is up and running now. Thank you.


Hmm..so you don't know who and where they came from?

Nope..I wasn't at home. So I didn't get to ask.


(Silent laughs) Ok..then madam..thank you for informing us.




Lols..not too bad a day for me.
I'd better go do something productive.

Ta.



Best Blog Tips

2 comments: