Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Phiten

For those who sees me often will notice that I've been wearing this 'gadget' around my neck. Mine will be black n red in color. No - it is not the latest fashion thingy. It is a PHITEN product - my latest 'investment' in my pursue towards an ache-free life.

If it works..it will be a lifetime investment..it doesn't wear out, I can use it for life! This is the USP that I bought into. Was thinking that - since I spent $40-70 on tit tar and massages every other month...I might as well try if this really works.

Does it work? Well, I've been using it for nearly 2 weeks now. I 'think' I am beginning to feel alot alot better. Ask me again in one month time - okay?

Here's the best explanation I can find from one of the many websites...Phiten® Titanium products promote pain relief and performance enhancement. Titanium emits energy that is effective in controlling the flow of bioelectric current. When this current is stabilized, the muscles relax and blood circulation increases, allowing for easier movement and pain relief.

If you are interested too - go to http://www.phitenusa.com/ - the product & technology is originated from Japan more than 20 yrs ago. It came to M'sia only 2 yrs ago. Many professional sportsmen and women are already using the product e.g. Martina Hingis, some professional golfers, our badminton players, etc etc.

Phiten is available at the main branch at the old wing of one utama - near TGV. Just walk in for a free demo. The staff are very knowledgeable and professional. They will not force you to buy anything.

How do they demo - well, they have other products like tapes & lotion for immediate pain relief. I was very skeptical on my first visit. Since my knee was killing me after too much walking around the mall..i decided to let them try the tape and lotion on my knee. After 5 mins I immediately felt better and continued shopping for another hour!! I went back to make my purchase after thinking abt it for one night :p
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. let's see your progress after one month. if it works, can get for my mom/mom-in-law ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. err..dun thk old folks wil be keen on these thgs ler. they will probably say it is 'ngak yan'. or..they will claim that it is too troublesome to wear the necklace all the time. the lotion may work though...use it as a very expensive 'foong sap yau' :p

    ReplyDelete