Monday, July 09, 2007

new car?

I have more or less decided to get a new car. Initially..I wanted to wait until next year but after a conversation with some friends ...I got a concensus that I should change (yippee..!). My brief conversation went like this:

  • me: my car is worth 20 over thoussand only...from close to 80k..after 5 yrs
  • friends : then u might as well don't sell la..since depreciated so much...use until no more value
  • me: wat do you mean?
  • friends : now u already lose 50K after 5 yrs...if you get a new car..u will another 20-30k in 2 yrs..so it's very painful for u.
  • me : true oso
  • friends: does your car give u any problems?
  • me : nothing much except that water sips in lor
  • friends : WAH...!!! Like tat oso u said nothing much ah!
  • me : ya lor..got moles and rust liao...
  • friends : wah...like tat ...you better get rid of it fast...!

so...new car new car,.here i come!

Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. OK OK let's go car shopping :). I know you can't wait to do that oredi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippeee!!

    i don't mind going car shopping with you too!!!

    hint - get a civic ler ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 years old car is not old at all. and about the further depreciation of your car, dun forget that new car is suffering the same fate too.
    rust and mole and water sipping can be fixed, not that difficult mah
    why u wanna get yourself into debt again?
    not that your car has broken down and cannot serve you the purpose any more
    some more quite nice car also

    ReplyDelete