Monday, July 02, 2007

Let's Recycle

I just earned 23cents from recycling. The boy must have pitied me..or may be admired me for making the effort..he gave me 30 cents instead. @#$% not that I did it for money la...but I was expecting to get at least a note ma. Was surprised he took out 2 coins saja. Really admire all those people who earn a living collecting recyclable items. What did I trade in ah?
  • Paper boxes lor, from my breakfast biscuits..quite alot ler..almost 20 boxes - 9 cents.
  • Little glass chicken essence bottles lor and one other peanut butter glass jar..1kg wor..worth only 5cents (niama..)
  • Also had some water bottles, shampoo bottles...& other plastic stuff - 9 cents.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. Well now you know why not many ppl bother abt recycling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my hsehold is also on the same project - recycling but our returns is not as pathetic as yours.

    Probably we b'cos we sell them every 3/4 mths and we get ard RM15 or more.

    Though it may be discouraging i personally encourage everyone to do as much as they can! The future is in our hands!!!!

    ReplyDelete