Sunday, January 04, 2009

RPM - new hobby

Last Friday evening..I was frustrated that I did not manage to renew my road tax. Totally forgotten about it although the post office was right in the building of my office. SY helped me to check with the Bangsar branch that operates until 10pm and was told that I can still do it till 9pm. Unfortunately when i got there I was told that..I can claim rebates till 9pm but renewal can only be done before 6pm. @#$! no point cursing..since it's nobody but my own fault for procrastinating.

My original plan for the evening was to go for a swim...instead of this -_-

Was also dissappointed that we couldn't get enough quorum to resume Saturday's badminton game. I can't help but wonder...why is it so difficult to take one hour off from 9 to 10am ler??

Talk about feeling sore..on a Friday night :( Second day of a brand new year somemore. I decided to head to the gym to 'relieve' myself. I knew there is a RPM class at 8pm ..so I left it to fate --- if I can get there on time and parking is available..I shall do RPM--something that I had been procrastinating on doing for a long time....like....three years!

I did it! And I liked it!

It was a much more enjoyable experience compared to my first ride three years ago...probably because I am relatively fitter now :) And oh..I like the songs better here....relative to the current BC tracks.

Hmm..looks like I found myself another hobby at the gym. I'm gonna to be a gym rat man! Now..I am itching for a session..but there's none this evening ler. Good also....my body can take a rest. I think I am overworking it a little bit too hard..with all this crazy combinations of food, work out and some late night outs...late nights...my body must have forgotten about this routine (have not being doing much late nights these days). Went out quite late last two nights with big bro and his SIL from BKK...y a w n. Couldn't even get up for tai ci this morning but managed to drag myself to BC...y a w n.
Best Blog Tips

3 comments:

  1. hey, great you liked RPM. When I first went to this session, I could not walk properly the next day! Personally I still prefer BC and Steps. Try Steps la, it is quite fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm RPM........done it once and like you din like it. Oso I think I din hv the stamina.

    Wah look like you hv to hit the gym EVERYDAY. Wonder how u will be able to manage to slot in taichi.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i know..even if i can sustain my interest n time for TC...I may not hv the physical energy :p i wish I'd started all these 10 years earlier

    ReplyDelete