Friday, January 02, 2009

Resolution?


Brand new year...above is my brand new clean planner. Pink blobs are public holidays ..that's the only thing I have 'planned' out for 09 *geee...*

Other than that..my mind is a total dazeeeeeee....

Not very goood state to start off the year. Came across an article about creating good NY resolutions..have not read thru properly. I WILL read thru and re-write this post properly.

Have to rush off now to Renew my road tax which is expring TOMORROW! I was planning to go and do it at 3ish today..but totally forgot..too busy 'trying to work' and doing some other un-important stuff like...you know lar.

For a start...my NY resolution should be:

...play less work more!
...do not procrastinate!
...plan holidays!
..move house!
Best Blog Tips

1 comment:

  1. Yes Yes must MOVE house this year. OK wat, now you got one very IMPORTANT resolution oredi. Enuf la, dun be too greedy otherwise you will lose focus ;)

    ReplyDelete