Tuesday, April 17, 2007

175.98

I went shopping for the orphanage again. Spent a total of RM175.98 (RM50 contributed by JH). Gosh..money really 'very small' nowadays. So much money but not much in variety:
  • huge pack of bihun
  • huge bottle of ribena
  • huge pack of milk powder
  • huge pack of prawn crackers
  • 4 packs of ikan bilis
  • 10kg rice
  • 2 packs instant oats
  • 2 tins of cream crackers
  • 2 packs of milo
  • 6 cans of baked beans
  • 2 tubs of ice cream

Yay! Finally, I've successfully paid back my 'debt' to the society. Back in Dec 2006 I already 'paid' 275.63. If you can't understand what I am talking about - read here.

What's next? Donate more..but must find an organisation that gives tax exemption :p Will also make a point to make some contribution to Yvonne...something that I meant to do..but never got around to do it.

Best Blog Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment