Friday, April 13, 2007

Cheeky Fellow

Cheeky or not? He is my lovely nephew. He is 'multi-lingual'. Example:

  • "Bit bit yai yai" (when he saw a whale on national geographic) = fish fish (in english) big big (in thai)
When he is not in a tantrum mood..he is very sweet. He greets someone with a huge big smile (just like the father).
When he sees me...he will repeated call me .."koo koo ah" koo koo ah" until I answer him. (koo koo=auntie in cantonese). But..when he is in one of his moods (especially when he is sleepy)..he will say .."bu yao koo koo" eventhough I was just sitting next to him doing nothing.
  • bu yao = don't want in Mandarin
He will be turning 2 on the 18th this month. How time flies. Since he loves fishes. We have ordered a NEMO cake for him :D My sis and I may buy him a bicycle : ) He is very very rough though...typical BOY. We are a bit worried that the bicycle will add more bruises to his already bruised legs.
Best Blog Tips

2 comments:

  1. That is typical of boys la. It's OK for them to tumble and fall, that is part n parcel of growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... the handsome boy ...

    he really cheer me up with just the photos ... :)

    ReplyDelete