Thursday, April 12, 2007

More About Child Sponsorship

As at 10 April, 2388 (out of 5000) children are still waiting to be sponsored under the World Vision 10th Anniversary Child Sponsorship Campaign. In conjunction with the 10th anniversary, the organisation's mission for 2007 is to recruit sponsors for 5,000 children (500 for each yr in service). As far as I know, both fafa & IO are sponsors. I've an uncle who sponsors 4 children! My boss has 2. I just found out that my neighbour from my childhood days is also a sponsor. What's holding you back? You only need about minimum RM51 (incl tax) a month! A lot of us spent hundreds on unnecessary meals, fashion apparels, facial, etc....why can't we spare a little for charity?

This is not a scam. Read all about in the website. As a sponsor, I receive regular updates of the development program. The child sends me regular greeting cards and photos.

It's very simple..just click HERE , and state:
  • how many children you wish to sponsor
  • how much you wish to contribute each month & your frequency of payment
  • mode of payment i.e. credit card or others
  • and fill in some key details for correspondence purposes

It's that easy. As for me, the amount is deducted automatically from my credit card every month. No hassle.

So..what are you waiting for? CLICK la..

Best Blog Tips

1 comment: